Bay Creek marks the first time Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer designed courses for the same club, and the golf legends did not disappoint. The two 18-hole Signature Courses combine the extraordinary views and natural features of the Eastern Shore and the Chesapeake Bay with historical landmarks from Cape Charles' 19th and early 20th century railroad days, all into one incredible state-of-the-art golf facility.
The courses have been designed with multiple tee placements that will challenge the low-handicapper while creating an enjoyable golfing experience for players of all levels.
The legendary Palmer/Nicklaus rivalry lives on at Bay Creek making it a premiere golf destination to be tested and remembered by passionate players from all over the world.
With four holes on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, eight holes on Old Plantation Creek and several holes framed by sand dunes and large beach bunkers, the Palmer Course is a nature lover's delight. Opened in 2001.
Breathtaking views of the Chesapeake Bay and Old Plantation Creek paired with acres of natural dunes highlight Jack's design for Bay Creek. Opened in 2006.
GOLF Magazine's Top Courses in Virginia
Both Bay Creek Courses Make the List for 2015
1. Omni Homestead (Cascades), Hot Springs
2. The Highland Course at Primland, Meadows of Dan
3. Golden Horseshoe (Gold), Williamsburg
4. Kingsmill (River), Williamsburg
5. Royal New Kent, Providence Forge
6. Bay Creek (Nicklaus), Cape Charles
7. Pete Dye River Course at Virginia Tech, Radford
8. Mattaponi Springs, Ruther Glen
9. Riverfront at Harbor View, Suffolk
10. Independence, Midlothian
11. Bay Creek (Palmer), Cape Charles
12. Stonewall, Gainesville
13. Golden Horseshoe (Green), Williamsburg
14. Laurel Hill, Lorton
15. 1757 Golf Club, Dulles
Bay Creek Golf • 1 Clubhouse Way • Cape Charles, VA 23310 • (757) 331-8620
©2008-2014 Bay Creek. All Rights Reserved. Sales by Bay Creek Realty.
Bay Creek • 3335 Stone Road, Cape Charles, VA 23310 • 757-331-8600