You are here: Home
» Club Fitting
How it Works
At Bay Creek, we have trained PGA Professionals who will work with you to determine the best equipment for your game. The process works like this:
- You will be interviewed by a PGA Professional to determine your style of play, athletic ability, manufacturer preferences, specification parameters and other pertinent information.
- You will be statically measured, so that a starting point in the fitting process can be determined.
- You will hit balls with the clubs you wish to purchase, or fitting clubs, so that we can verify the static measurements, or adjust if the specs change in a dynamic environment (during your swing!).
- You and your fitter with then decide which specs are correct for you.
- You will pick out your equipment, with advice from your fitter.
- Your clubs will be ordered and shipped to Bay Creek, or to your home.
How to Schedule
Call the golf shop and ask for Joe Burbee or Zach Pfingst to make an appointment, 757.331.8620. Take advantage of today's technology to improve your game - come see us!
Bay Creek Golf • 1 Clubhouse Way • Cape Charles, VA 23310 • (757) 331-8620